At Multiclinic we take our and your legal requirements very seriously. We take every step to ensure that the legal requirements for each individual treatment type and profession are catered for including (but not limited to):-
- Registstration with the Information Commissioner’s Office for the purpose of processing personnel data under the data protection act.
- Holding information for at least 8 years (or until minors are over 25). In the event of the death of the practitioner Data is held for this length of time and Multiclinic will ensure the release of records to patients on production of the written authority of the patient to whom they relate.
- Keeping information private & confidential
- Data is secure and encrypted. Data integrity is 100% as secure backups are performed automatically daily
- Patient information is kept on a practitioner specific basis to keep it for the patients practitioner eyes only ensuring confidentiality is not compromised
- The ability to print notes to allow patient s to have a copy of all the records held